Kenda K760 Trakmaster Tire Review

Discussion in '2012+ CRF250L Tech Talk' started by AZ Desert Dog, Jan 19, 2015.

1. AZ Desert Dog

AZ Desert Dog Member

2. michael.kozera

michael.kozera Member

taskmaster II are amazing

ive got two sets of rims.
    kenda 657 road tires on one set. and kenda task maters II on the other.

the kenda TaskMaster II/rims are at my cabin in BC, and i ride my road tires around town.

kenda TaskMaster II easily the best street legal off road tire. however, they wear really fast on road. i got only 4,000km on the front and only 2,000km out of the back.
    D606 is 90% the performance of task master II but last twice as long, also twice the price tho.

if you avoid pavement /iif you ride 90% dirt, then the Task master II lasts about 10,000km front, and 7,000km back

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  3. Vman1313

Vman1313 Member

I love my Kenda 270 rear tire....so grippy sticky in the dirt and not very noisy on the road.

(Of course that's compared to the STOCK tire so no comparison really hehehe)

4. michael.kozera

michael.kozera Member

ive used kenda 270, and shinkko 244, IMo The shinkko 244 was better, but only because it had better wear/lasted longer. they both preformed equally in terms of grip and stability.

however i found that they were too 50/50 lol. as in they did road fine and off road fine, but off road they didnt inspire confidence, neither did they on road. so for that reason i got 2 sets of rims, with two very different tires. havent looks back since.

5. Vman1313

Vman1313 Member

Like I said, I had only STOCK tires to compare to so not much to say. Thanks for the info, great stuff to keep in mind when looking for my next tires. What tire do you use for your front?

6. michael.kozera

michael.kozera Member

the stock tires are utter crap.

before i used both kenda 270, and shinkoo244, both on the front and rear.

atm im using kenda k657 (front and rear) road tires on one set of rims. while my other set of rims im running kenda task master (front and rear), couldn't be happier!!

7. mikectm2

mikectm2 New Member