hiya from the UK

Discussion in 'New Members' started by hmarginson, Jan 26, 2016.

1. hmarginson

hmarginson New Member

hey guys, new to crf's, blew up a drz before getting a crf, got a 600rr plaything for doing stupid stuff on but recently picked up a brand new 250l, the offer was too good and now its my work and winter hack, already got my eyes on some modifications and I've put it on a diet to shed some of its cumbersome weight, hopefully get a mod/build thread going at some point, check out my cbr and the damage it did to my hand here ( http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=468161 ) if you fancy seeing some xrays and brilliantly bad luck with bikes :D

2. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

Welcome!

3. mattkorguk

mattkorguk Member

Welcome to the club. Great bikes, and great for mods. :thumbup:

4. petef0_0

petef0_0 New Member

Welcome to the forum and your new CRF. I've recently bought one to, Im from near Birmingham :)

5. Matey

Matey New Member

got mine last week, 2014, 135 miles on it, about 400 now. I ordered lowering kit to see if my wife can ride it when seat is lower, looking at Rox Risers? would like handle bars a little higher, would feel better when sitting down and really help when standing on pegs. Any advice?

6. gbk69

gbk69 New Member

Matey I put on some 30mm risers I does feel better (I'm 5'11") especially when standing.