New member from Lancashire UK

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Paul2129, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Paul2129

Paul2129 New Member

hi guys. I've a couple of cheap bikes to sell, and will replace them with a new CRF250L, I should have no problems moving on a couple of learner-spec bikes, and it should raise roughly half the cost of the new CRF. To me, the CRF should feel a lot like the first bike I owned, a Yamaha DT125. I've a few questions to ask about the likely mods I'll make to the CRF, as the plan is to have the dealer fit parts prior to collection.
    It says that this forum is the friendliest, I hope so, will be nice to chat here, and gain a little knowledge. I'll go off and post some questions regarding sensible worthwhile mods, I'll find the appropriate part of the forum to do that :)

2. martn130289

martn130289 Member

Welcome and enjoy

3. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Welcome, Mine has a couple of mods :- After rear rack the most useful is the extra fuel I carry.
    I also have oxford heated grips with brush guards, adtek bash plate, 13T front sprocket, seat pad for longer journeys and a sat nav mount.

4. TahuyaRider

TahuyaRider New Member

Paul, I am a new member here too, but will send you a Welcome all the same. If you ever get over to the IOM (Isle of Man), send me a post before going there, as I have a townhouse close to Ramsey, and you can stay there. :)

5. Paul2129

Paul2129 New Member

Thanks for the replies guys, is there no bash plate fitted as standard on the CBF, or it's just a plastic 'token' affair ?

I'll take a look at the one you suggest Tigger, is it an easy and accurate fit ?

6. TahuyaRider

TahuyaRider New Member