Cheers from WA State~

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Evergreen Life, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Evergreen Life

Evergreen Life Member

Hello all,

I'm excited to be back on 2 wheels! I had an unfortunate me vs drunk driver wreck 5 years ago that ended my motorcycle adventures. I made it out basically fine with some road rash and a crushed foot but my kickass '85 vrf500f didn't make it. It ran like a top but now it's probably scrap metal. I no longer ride at night or in bad weather and I wear the brightest clothing I can. One wreck is enough for my lifetime...

Earlier this year I found myself daydreaming about a dualsport. The idea of exploring logging roads and being able to mostly avoid idiots on pavement was pretty apealing. A few months ago I trailered home my brand new crf250l. I was excited and nervous!
    20170927_154739.jpg
    So far the bike has been extremely fun and capable. Pretty sure she's a keeper.

Here's me after I've had it for only a few days. Stoked!
    6268.jpeg

I recently rode out to the walker valley orv area along hwy9 in western WA. It is a large area to explore, I'll be going back. Can't wait to explore more!
    20171115_160948.jpg
    Look forward to learning more from you all and sharing more experiences. Safe riding!

2. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Welcome aboard

3. martn130289

martn130289 Member

Welcome and a good choice:thumbup: