New member from Kelowna British Columbia

Discussion in 'New Members' started by LeafsParadeRoute, Jan 6, 2019.

1. LeafsParadeRoute

LeafsParadeRoute New Member

New member in Kelowna, B.C. Canada.
    First bike was a '77 z50 lol.
    2018 crf 250L for me, 2017 crf 150f for my son; lots of great off road riding in the interior - looking forward to the spring!

IMG_1902.JPG

superfunkomatic likes this.
  2. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

Welcome!

3. ADVKTN

ADVKTN New Member

Awesome, what a way to bond! I remember riding with my dad. Great times!!!

4. LeafsParadeRoute

Agreed ADVKTN - I have similar great memories riding with my dad - cheers!

5. Starflight

Starflight New Member

Hi from Chilliwack, BC - I just bought a new 2018 250L Rally 2 weeks ago. This is motorcycle number 20 for me :)
    Maybe we can meetup for riding sometime / somehow.
    John is in Kelowna. You might connect too.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxWaDWp3ux7oUibUwGpGEtw
    ;)
    Courtney.

6. LeafsParadeRoute

Hi Courtney,
    Meeting up to ride sometime would be fun - I'd trailer your way though / wouldn't be comfortable doing hwy 3 on a 250.
    How do you like your Rally so far? I just picked up one up this week as well. - traded in my son's 150 trail bike as he grew from 5'9" last year when he got it to 6'3" now and still growing - the 150 looked like a 'clown car' on him ha.
    And thanks for the youtube link to the Kelowna rider (John?) - I'll give him a shout for sure as well.
    Cheers.
    Dave

7. Starflight

Starflight New Member

Hi Dave, I picked up my 2018 new no mileage CRF 250 L Rally on Jan. 6 [I got the grey / silver / black] and rode it 95 kilometers home on a 1 day insurance. It is sitting in the garage since. I have about 15 different parts on order and they are slowly arriving. When the weather is decent I will have the accessories and parts installed and begin the insurance.
    Here is John's latest video -
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KGnRVbmyq0
    I do not know if he likes to ride alone or with others. Check a few of his videos and you will agree I think he is mature and mellow. There are camping spots here in the Chilliwack area for motorcycles if you did a long weekend to make the trip worthwhile. You have to book early. I can help you find a spot if you wish.
    Some are official paid locations and there are free out of the way places too.
    Courtney.