Newly Acquired - Stalling Issue

Discussion in '2012+ CRF250L Tech Talk' started by acedmnd, Nov 4, 2020.

1. acedmnd

acedmnd New Member

Hi All!

I just bought the 2020 CRF250L and whenever I drive it under the porch to park after riding I hit a specific lip (bump) before plateauing onto the concrete deck. As soon as I hit the bump on this short incline onto the porch, the bike dies. Any reason as to why this might be occurring? As well; Anything specific I should focus on getting this bike running down the right path? I had a Bashan Enforcer 250 last so I am familiar w\ upgrades. Tks, All!!

2. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

It's still under warranty - I'd certainly be back in touch with the seller about how it's dying on you.

3. cowboy

cowboy Member

Not sure it's the same thing but mine would often stall if you were on over run for a few yards then wanted power to accelerate again.
    This could be nasty if you were decelerating for a junction then wanted to smartly go across with traffic not far away.
    I found it was related to how the fuelling is set up to reduce emissions and turning a screw on it about half a turn worked wonders. It wasn't just the idle speed, but you could try that first.
    https://thumpertalk.com/forums/topic/1070188-stalling-issues-info-and-fixes/
    However you aren't supposed to adjust them yourself it might even be illegal in some countries :rolleyes: