Auxiliary LED mini light bars!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by michael.kozera, Apr 6, 2015.

1. michael.kozera

michael.kozera Member

looking for a powerful yet very durable light bar for your motorbike? look no further, i have created to perfect solution for all us motorbike enthusiasts.

i mill / build these myself. based in calgary, canada. built to withstand our crazy winters, and strong enough to survive a car crash.

please help support my kickstarter:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/719210371/bfl-30-mini-light-bar

or visit my webpage for more info:
    http://lumitrex.ca/

BFL-30 mini lightbar.

key features:
    -BF-30 is 30w and produces 3280lm, this output is equivalent to a 200w halogen spotlight!
    -100% water proof, each light bar is "epoxy potted", and pressure washer safe.
    -Thick 8mm polycarbonate scratch resistant lens offers unmatched durability.
    -High quality 6061 aluminum housing for maximum strength and cooling capability.
    -Large cooling fins allow for our mini light bars to be 100% passive cooled, able to operate from -30C to +45C.
    -Extremely shock resistant.
    -Braided input wires for superior durability.
    -Cree Led XM-L2 diodes offer exceptional light output and high efficiency, 1080lm@10w.
    -Custom Lumitrex drivers with a true, "30w" output at the diodes.
    -Hybrid 15° spot optics with 100° total light coverage give the user the best of both words.
    -Quality stainless steel metric screws all around.
    -6061 aluminum C-clamp mounting brackets included.

Mini light bar specs:
    -Input voltage: 11-24v Amp draw: 2.65A@12v
    -Rated wattage at diodes= 30w
    -Actual wattage draw 32-34w
    -Raw lumens= 3240lm 3x Diodes used are CREE LED XM-L2 with copper back plate Output color of 5500k, also available in 4700k
    -15° spot optics with 100° light coverage

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    Evergreen Life likes this.
  2. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

:thumbup:

3. Mike310

Mike310 Member

Dude that front fairing is cool! Do you have any pics of the build? Is that a kit you can purchase?

4. Evergreen Life

Evergreen Life Member

Are you currently selling these light bars to forum members? What is the cost per unit? Is it easy to mount/wire to the crf250l? When wired will it be on 100% of the time or does it come with a switch?

Ease of installation will be a big factor for the average buyer...

Looks like a good product!