Hand guards

Discussion in '2012+ CRF250L Farkles' started by beardo, Sep 2, 2013.

1. beardo

beardo Member

What company is it that has the turns signals in the hand guards. I have to start collecting parts to get this bike ready for a trip.

2. turnbuckle

turnbuckle New Member

Those are zeta xc handguards w/flashers. Wheeling cycle supply and a few others carry them. I think you also need a different flasher to go with them.

Grumplecharge and Alex like this.
  3. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

How hard are they to install? I'm looking into some type of guards as well, and those looked decent.

4. turnbuckle

turnbuckle New Member

Their not that hard, I installed a set on my old KLR- but then again, I'm an electrician.

The only problem I had was that one of the wires came loose from the LEDs after a few weeks, but Wheeling replaced it N/C.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    Alex likes this.
  5. jjustj

jjustj New Member

i like highway dirtbikes guards also have some with integrated leds, but i like to buy locally (colorado) havent bought mine yet for this bike..http://www.highwaydirtbikes.com/HDB_Shop/ just like thier products and great customer service.

Alex likes this.
  6. beardo

beardo Member

I like the mirrors that are on those highway handguards. Small, clean and don't look like a disaster waiting to happen!

7. beardo

beardo Member

I finally pulled the trigger on a Fat Bar and clamps. I was waiting to see what bar I would get before looking into hand guards. I think I'm going to look more into those Highway bars!