Hi, from Portugal.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Vitor Vilhena, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Vitor Vilhena

Vitor Vilhena New Member

Hi,

My name is Vitor and I'm from Sintra, Portugal.
    I've been a very active biker when I has younger, but lately, (in the past 20 years), I've been keept apart from the 2 wheels.

Recently, after some time practicing geocaching and passing in very nice paths over the hills around my location, the "biker bug" started biting me and I had to buy motorbike!

Since I'm not so young any more and the main goal was to ride alone in mountain paths, but sometimes seek those paths far away from home, I've built in my mind my kind of bike. It couldn't be to heavy, so I could deal with it in "off road mode", but it had to be powerfull enough to make a few hours of tarmac when needed without driving me nuts. It also had to be economic in order to replace my diesel car in most of my small displacements with some profit, ( or, at least, without financial loss).

After some research my choice has fallen in the CRF 250 L, and I've been so lucky that I've found a 2nd hand one with only 500 Km for a very good price.

And here I am, as a proud owner of a 250L!!

Good rides to everyone.

Vitor

2. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Welcome Vitor, I am a new owner as well after taking years away from the 2 wheel bug. Post of some pictures of your explorations as you have them, and again welcome to the site.