Hola from Missouri

Discussion in 'New Members' started by AnarchoMoto, Apr 22, 2017.

1. AnarchoMoto

AnarchoMoto New Member

Thought I might as whip out a quick intro. My name is Dave, and for the time being, I'm living in Missouri. I bought my 2013 model in early 2014 and immediately after the ride home I converted it to a supermoto. Most of the mods I have done on the bike have been for appearance so far and this is what the bike looks like now, with the exception of the forks having been painted black to get rid of that awful gold, and the front fender having been shortened by about 5 inches.

[​IMG]

I haven't done much to the bike yet as far as performance because many of the mods normally done would be pointless and needless expense considering my plans for it. My plan is to eventually swap in a CBR500 motor and all the accessories that need to go with it, and do a scrambler/post-apocalyptic conversion on it. There is a guy in Thailand that did a scrambler conversion on one, and he did a rather impressive job on it although this isn't exactly the look I'm going for.

[​IMG]

If you can imagine the above bike in all black, with an under-tail exhaust, dual headlights, and a slightly shorter and higher seat with a rear rack integrated into the sub-frame, then you will get an idea of what I'm going for.

TahuyaRider likes this.