I finally joined the club!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by CRFJeff, Apr 1, 2020.

1. CRFJeff

CRFJeff New Member

Hello everybody!

Yesterday, I purchased a new 2019 Honda CRF250L. This is my first real bike and I am VERY excited to get some seat time as the weather warms up here on the east coast. I look forward to hearing from my fellow community members on their experiences with the bike as well as things I should be looking out for, maintenance, possible mods, and anything else I should know (especially during the engines break in period).

This bike will be used 99% on the trails and dirt, probably never seeing pavement :D. It seems very well built and much more efficient than a lot of the other bikes on the market. What really sold me on this bike was the maintenance intervals and stout motor. The bike has 0 miles on the odometer and is super clean but won't stay that way for long!

Please feel free to hit me up and send me links to the must see threads on the forums or point me in the direction of what I need to know, I would really appreciate it!

Drive safe,

Jeff

2. superfunkomatic

superfunkomatic Member

Congrats! I got my 2016 new. I've enjoyed every minute of ownership. Not a single issue in 12,000 kilometres.