intro

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Matey, May 5, 2016.

1. Matey

Matey New Member

I'm rocky and I'm an a------, oh, sorry that's another group, I'm 62, just bought my CRF250L last week. Been riding to work about 25 miles, there is some nice offroad riding along the ship channel on the way home, I've made a couple of short rides out there. I rode a lot when I was a kid, had Yamaha 125 and 250 enduros, late sixties. Been away from bikes for awhile but plan to ride to work some and take new bike in our toyhauler camping. Ordered Soupy's lowering link, my wife can ride but is a little intimidated by height of seat, so it will be interesting to see if she enjoys the bike when it is lower. Deep dark secret, if she likes riding this bike, I'll buy another one. Glad to be aboard.

2. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

Welcome, Rocky!

3. gbk69

gbk69 New Member

Welcome! My wife and I both ride (I have the CRF & she has a TW200). We are picking up our first toyhauler next week!

Alex likes this.
  4. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Welcome to the forum Rocky, That's a lovely idea to get your wife a CRF, due to the height my wife won't even sit on mine. She said she will stick to her Harley.

I love my Little CRF, I'm having fun exploring local-ish places I would never have gone if I didn't have it, My son is going to get a dual sport soon, then we will throw in some camping trips trying to stay off tarmac/paved roads, (well as much as you can in the UK)

any how, enjoy it to the max, Jeff (aka Tiggs)