Miscellaneous OEM parts

Discussion in 'Free Stuff!' started by SUMORYDR, Oct 30, 2014.

1. SUMORYDR

SUMORYDR New Member

Almost free to good home ( you pay shipping ):
    I got full exhaust, full Race Tech suspension, and a different seat just after I got the LRP and don't really need these bits just lying around so if anyone can use a stock seat, or a rear shock, or some blinkers, or stock exhaust...... you know, regular stuff that we all upgrade ( sooner or later ) please let me know. I'm more than willing to part with any/all of it pretty quickly ( and for cheap ).

Steve

2. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

:thumbup:

3. JR45

JR45 Member

Nice one...
    Probably a bit far to send them to the UK - postage would be more than the value of the bits.
    But good to see someone thinking of fellow riders and not just pure profit...

4. Ledesco

Ledesco New Member

Hi Steve

First of all, its a nice thing to throw away for free the unused gear! Great.

I am well interested on all that stuff. I own a brand new stock CRF in the Philippines. But currently I living in Europe and consider to buy a second hand one. I have one handy, but for this bike I need some parts to fix it up. One of them is the exhaust pipe.

I would more than happy when you could figure out what the most economic shipping costs would be to forward them to Germany or Switzerland.

Thanky you very much in advance for your most appreciated answer

5. The_Rinzler

The_Rinzler New Member

I know this is a really old post, but if you still have the stock seat and its in good shape, I'd be interested! Please check shipping to 27713. Also interested in the stock front blinkers if you have them, as well as the stock OEM exhaust heat shields, the black metal one and the small black plastic one. If you removed the stock white plastic piece that covers the OEM exhaust heat shield, I would also be interested in that. my bike was dropped by the previous owner and the OEM exhaust plastic cover and heat shields have been beat up, so that's why I'm looking to replace those pieces, Thanks!

6. Glenlivet

Glenlivet New Member

Alex - I might be able to help. The stock red seat from my 2015 was replaced by a Corbin a week after the bike was purchased. I think it's the same as the 2013 but you'd want to check with a dealer to be sure.

Pete

7. The_Rinzler

The_Rinzler New Member

Hi Pete! Yes it is the same, where are you located? I’m in Durham NC 27713, let me know how much you want and how much shipping is.

8. Glenlivet

Glenlivet New Member

Give me a few days, Alex. The mud is so deep right now I missed work cuz I couldn't get the cars out of the driveway. Northern Vermont is in the midst of Mud Season and my town only has one paved road.

9. The_Rinzler

The_Rinzler New Member

Wow sounds crazy! Let me know when you get a chance, thanks!

10. Glenlivet

Glenlivet New Member

PM sent. I finally found a box that fit. The seat is all boxed up and ready to go. But I need a shipping address.

11. The_Rinzler

The_Rinzler New Member

I PM’d you my shipping address, thanks!