Most southerly member ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JR45, Jul 16, 2014.

1. JR45

JR45 Member

Hello everyone...
    Just a quick question - I work in the Falkland Islands, and I'm guessing that I may well be the most southerly member of this forum, unless you know differently...
    The Falkands is just about the most southerly place on earth that has roads, apart from the very southern tip of South America, and is well south of both Australia and New Zealand.

Who is going to lay claim to being the most northerly, easterly or westerly member ?

:)

J.R.

2. TTOversteer

TTOversteer Member

Wow! That's far from here.

The only claim I can make is to being the only member in my neighborhood. :p Aside from some great roads and views, Connecticut is rather unremarkable logistically.

Welcome to the forum.

3. JR45

JR45 Member

The longest stretch of tarmac on the whole island is the one from where I live to where I work - all six and a half miles of it. The rest of the roads are mostly gravel. Unfortunately off-road bikes are quite expensive down there, and not easy to import, so I have to do my motorcycling in the UK. I do have a Land Rover "down south" - there are probably more Land Rovers per capita there than anywhere else in the world...

4. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

I'm the most dastardly, but that might not be what you were looking for. :)

JR45 likes this.