My bike won't start please help

Discussion in '2012+ CRF250L Tech Talk' started by 6foothondacrf, Jul 9, 2019.

1. 6foothondacrf

6foothondacrf New Member

My friend put some crap gas in my bike it was 93 but i think it had some water in it. Anyway the bike wouldn't. start, i pumped out most of the old gas put fresh 93 in, changed the plug it still won't give. Please i love this bike any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Lee6R

Lee6R Member

Maybe you could change fuel filter?
    I don't know where it is but that would be my next course of action!!!

3. 6foothondacrf

6foothondacrf New Member

Well it seems like im not getting any fuel, the old plug was dry when i was changing it to the iridium

4. cowboy

cowboy Member

I'm surprised it won't fire at all even with dodgy fuel.
    Was the friend riding it and maybe had an incident of some kind - it might have seemed trivial if it kept running at the time.
    There is a cut off activates if it's been on its side, they have been known to go faulty.

5. 6foothondacrf

6foothondacrf New Member

No he didint fall or nothing i was right there i mean he came close but never went down

6. 6foothondacrf

6foothondacrf New Member

Ive been looking up everything, seems i might have to pull the tank and drain the whole efi system but seems to excessive

7. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Narrow it down. Check to ensure it's getting spark. Next make sure it's getting fuel. Spray some starter fluid in the intake while cranking it. If it starts with the starter fluid and then dies, it's not getting fuel. Does the fuel pump prime when you turn the key on? Make sure it's in neutral.

8. 6foothondacrf

6foothondacrf New Member

Yeah i hear it coming on. Hmm idk