North Yorkshire CRF pix

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by cowboy, Dec 11, 2013.

1. cowboy

cowboy Member

Hopefully will keep adding odd pics and maybe video to this thread through the year - as it gets more and more dirty.
    I got the bike in August but have been too busy to ride it as much as I'd have liked so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

Great pics! :thumbup:

3. cowboy

cowboy Member

4. cowboy

cowboy Member

From this afternoon, still no snow here...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Something I notice having used it on this quite long and rough track is that when you need to stand on the pegs for long periods the bars are a bit low - forcing you into an awkward slight stoop.
    I've seen this mentioned elsewhere but not really experienced it myself until now.

5. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

Great pics. Agreed on the bar position; it's about an inch low for me when standing for awhile.

6. cowboy

cowboy Member

Got a new camera for rides this year, this is just a 10 minute trial run with no off-roading
    The great thing with the Drift Ghost is you can have a good on-board narration with an external mic, and best of all the included remote lets you stop and start it easily, and confirms the camera is recording - most impressed.

7. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

Nice setup!

8. Mike310

Mike310 Member

Cool vid! Looks like a nice place to ride!

9. cowboy

cowboy Member

Almost a year since I got the CRF, lots of interesting rides since then - places my road bikes could never go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

:thumbup:

11. TTOversteer

TTOversteer Member

Oh man do I need to move to another place. Very few legal places to ride here ... and those views! Wow.

"Unsuitable for Motor Vehicles" --> Bwahahahaha! Braapp Braaapp! :)

12. cowboy

cowboy Member

Not sure why that early Drift Ghost video is missing, it was probably this one not sure