Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks

Discussion in 'Cargo Space' started by Jared Scaggs, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Jared Scaggs

Jared Scaggs New Member

Hey guys I wanted to show off my creation for the CRF. Two different sized aluminum racks to suit individual preference. A Big Rack with Givi Monokey compatibility and Rotopax ready, A Slim Rack with Rotopax compatibility. Both feature big strap slots, unique shapes give you endless possibilities when strapping on.
    I personally am using the big rack for my 46L Trekker Case, its a huge case for this small of a bike but I can't live without it now that I'm used to it!
    Here's some pics
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CWard059 and captain canuck like this.
  2. Vman1313

Vman1313 Member

Nice! I have a huge case on my crf and like you say, I cant live with out it. Easier to ride to work when I have a trunk I can just quickly throw everything in.

3. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

Looks great!

4. Jared Scaggs

Jared Scaggs New Member

Hey fellas, I have a new website showcasing my billet luggage racks for the CRF, WRR/x and DR650se

It's fully functional for purchasing and contact info.

www.ScaggsMotoDesigns.com

Thanks for looking!

5. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

:thumbup:

6. superfunkomatic

superfunkomatic Member

Glad I came across this on the website. Bought a big billet rack yesterday. Picking up the new CRF soon.

7. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

I always look at Racks and wonder why they don't build in some protection for panels, indicators and the exhaust, this would also allow better luggage flexibility

BUT it does look good...jealous

8. superfunkomatic

superfunkomatic Member

The Skaggs big rack was a piece of cake to install and has already served me well with a 50l drybag full of stuff and underneath I've used the tapped Rotopax bolt holes for a 1 gallon fuel canister. Top notch stuff and the aluminum rack is super light and strong.