Ticked the box to underline links

Discussion in 'Forum Information' started by Alex, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

I realize it's fashionable to sometimes not underline links, but I was having a hard time with it. So I went back to the traditional (unfashionable) style of having links underlined. Enjoy. :p

2. Vman1313

Vman1313 Member

@Alex - I like UNDERLINED links...I think my eyes are LAZY! HAHAHAHA!!

PS...THANKS for all the hard work to put this website together and up and running. (and also the ninja website)

3. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

You're very welcome, Tony; these things are fun! It always takes a little while to get them up and running, but I am a little perplexed why this one is taking longer than expected, given our good search engine results and the general interest in the bike. Starting the ninja 250 site, there were a few other high-volume forums that I had to compete with, and over time people migrated over and the site went like gangbusters. This is a bit stranger, as there really isn't a forum out there that caters to this bike; the top google results other than us are a single thread in ADV (which gets a ton of traffic), and TT, which has a subforum for it. Based on that I thought this would take off even quicker, though I'm hopeful that in time things will work themselves out. :thumbup: