[webbikeworld.com] - Aerostich Brings Back the Transit Suit

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' started by Newsbot, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Newsbot

Newsbot All the news that's fit to excerpt

Good News for Touring Riders​

My colleague Brandon Jackson pointed out to me that Aerostich has brought back the Transit suit. This is the Transit 3. The third iteration of the much loved touring and sport-touring suit. Brandon told me Aerostich was forced to stop making the Transit 2 suit a while back because of supply chain issues. Well, they must have got all that sorted out because the Transit 3 suit is here.

The allure of the Transit suit comes from the fact that it’s a waterproof leather suit that still provides good breathability. It’s strong, durable, and designed to be useful in just about any weather conditions. Aerostich says the suit uses CORIUM+ material that gives the Transit 3 its unique characteristics.

According to Brandon, the suit is “considered the ultimate multi-season street riding suit” by many people out there. That high level of quality and superior design and materials doesn’t come cheap, though. The jacket costs $987 and the pants cost $897.

It is important to note that the Transit 3 is actually cheaper than the Transit 2, though. With that in mind, it might finally be time to pull the trigger on the suit. Hopefully, we’ll be able to do a full review on the suit soon enough.

The post Aerostich Brings Back the Transit Suit appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Click here for full story...