[webbikeworld.com] - Ducati Ruminates On Its Story in an Inspiring Video

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' started by Newsbot, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Newsbot

Newsbot All the news that's fit to excerpt

Makes You Want to Buy One, No?​

Ducati took part in some good old branding masturbation recently on YouTube. The company posted a video simply titled “This is our story” and the video touches on all aspects of the company’s history and even looks to the future. It does it all in under two minutes. That’s impressive considering the fact that Ducati’s history could fill several books.

The video does a good job with what little limited time it has to showcase what makes Ducati motorcycles so engaging. According to the company, it all comes down to one vision. Ducati has a singular vision for its products and how they fit into the world. The company says it wants to “Catch the future, and make it run.”

At the end of the video, the voice over shifts to talking about the future. I’d hoped to see some kind of electric motorcycle here at the end of the video, but that didn’t happen. Instead, you get a quick look at the Panigale. While no new information came from the video, I still enjoyed it. There’s something to be said for looking back and going over the past, and Ducati definitely does this here while still keeping an eye on the future. I’m excited to see what comes. Check out the video below.

The post Ducati Ruminates On Its Story in an Inspiring Video appeared first on Web Bike World.

Click here for full story...