[kropotkin thinks...] - Repsol Press Release: Marc Marquez Blog On His Recovery So Far

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' started by Newsbot, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Newsbot

Newsbot All the news that's fit to excerpt

If you enjoyed reading this article, please click here to view it on Kropotkin's site, MotoGP Matters.

-----------------

Repsol and the Repsol Honda team sent out the following press release, containing a blog by Marc Marquez on the progress on his recovery from his previous surgery:

Marc Marquez On: The road to recovery

Speaking with Box Repsol for his latest blog, Marc Marquez shares an update on his recovery from the operation on his right humerus and how he arrived at this point.

I’ve received many messages of encouragement from you, the fans, and they are appreciated, especially at times like this. I want to let you know how I am doing with my recovery.

The idea that perhaps I needed to have another operation was there since September of last year. We were checking my arm periodically, to see the evolution of the fracture after the third surgery. When preseason came around, I wanted to convince myself that I could do it, with the phrase “power is in the mind” as my motto. But as the season began, I realised that the limitations were very big. My idea was to compete the whole season –since the bone was not one hundred percent consolidated from the third operation–, but whilst knowing my limitations and hiding the discomfort, to avoid daily questions. Only those closest to me knew about the situation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]