New here

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by Johnnyproffitt, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Johnnyproffitt

Johnnyproffitt New Member

well I don't forum very often but I just got me a new 2016 Crf250l and I'm pretty stoked on the thing. Just thought I'd introduce myself here with a few pictures of my bikes. Excited to learn some stuff I don't know about these things and share information I figure out for myself about my bike. Well pictures speak louder than words. Here's my current collection

08 Xr650l- sadly this ol girl is smokin like a freight train and currently parked awaiting me going through it and rebuilding it. For the time being I'm going to rob the SM wheels off it and make em mate up to the crf250. Already have a sure fire plan on the fronts but have yet to figure out the rears but it will happen here soon
    IMG_0433.JPG
    16 crf250l the new girl. Just got it on 3/27/17. Love how light it feels, already put 150 miles on it, on and off road. Really no complaints. Aside from all the speculation on the internet of it lacking in suspension and power; it seems perfectly fine to me. Already have a 13t sprocket on the way and fender eliminator/ tail light/ turn signals on the way.
    IMG_0895.JPG
    My ol' ct70 aka the wheelie machine. Pretty much fully restored aside from aesthetics's with a 110cc slapped in it.
    IMG_0690.JPG
    My Xr100... i got this for a slamming deal, not in this condition at all but already had the 16/16 setup. Had one prior to this but it's sitting in my shop in pieces. I plan on racing it but ends up I take it off road more than on the road even on the mini mortard setup. It's way to much fun sliding around out on some trails. Hopefully doing big things to it soon. Tag and insurance is in the works. Still street shark it all the time anyways. (disregard the orange swing arm, wasn't me and then bushings are shot, already have another one ready to be tossed on. I don't know how the previous owner could choose to paint that orange)
    IMG_0548.JPG
    My 1983 xr80 tagged and insured beer runner. You would never believe how good this thing does on the street. Stock everything and tops out around 57 and doesn't hesitate doing those speeds at all.
    IMG_0424.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Johnnyproffitt

Johnnyproffitt New Member

IMG_0028.JPG
    Here is a beter shot of the 650

3. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

Congrats on the new bike!