They won't let me keep my bike!

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Matt, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Matt

Matt New Member

Have y'all ever heard of craziness like this?

2. DrGadget

DrGadget New Member

I feel your pain, I just got a condo and we do have parking but they're strick. They said that when I moved in that I can only have 1 parking spot, well, I have many vehicles but told them I have my work truck and my personal car and they said no originally until I said ok, I'm moving out, needless to say, they said they'll find me a spot. Now I just bought my dual sport bike and I think the shits gonna hit the fan. you think I should mention that I'm currently building a new bike and I have an antique bike hiding in my spare room? Lmfao, they're gonna love me!

Matt likes this.
  3. Matt

Matt New Member

Yaaa we are actually looking for a new place now! lol :D good luck sir! keep us updated!

4. CatFlap

CatFlap Member

When I was in high school I worked as grounds maintenance for an apartment complex. Now this complex had one entrance into a neighborhood (Normal one that allows anything you might own) and on on the main road. So it was also basically along the road to the neighborhood.

No motorcycles allowed in the complex.

At the time my way to get around was a Sachs Eagle II moped. My solution was to get it up to it's full blistering 30mph through the neighborhood and as I got in the complex I killed the engine and coasted as far as I could and then pedaled the rest of the way. :D
    They seemed to find that acceptable enough, but preferred that I just push it in. But I always found it odd.

I can only think two things. 1. The complex/neighborhood association/whatever does not want loud ass Harleys and such moving in, so ban all bikes. 2. They don't want vehicles that could be considered "unsecure" for insurance reasons.
    I don't know, always thought it was a stupid rule.

And it had to kinda suck for any bike owners that lived in the neighborhood right by it as they had to either push their bikes through it or go another way around to get out to the main road.

DrGadget likes this.
  5. Alex

Alex crf250l.org dude

Couldn't you leave the engine on, but keep pedaling just in case someone saw you from a distance? Or was it noisy enough that people could tell...